Carrot Cake Topped with Whipped Cream – Recipe
Easter Sunday is just around the corner and what better way to celebrate than with a classic Carrot Cake with Whipped Cream. This recipe is a perfect combination of a moist and delicious carrot cake and a light, fluffy whipped cream topping. Using ExoticWhip products, you can easily create the perfect whipped cream topping with the Whipped Cream Charger and Whipped Cream Dispenser. This recipe is sure to impress your family and friends this Easter Sunday.
What you will need
- ExoticWhip Whipped Cream Charger
- ExoticWhip Whipped Cream Dispenser
- Universal N2O Pressure Regulator
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Electric mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Cake pan
- Cooling rack
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9×13-inch cake pan. Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda together in a medium-sized bowl using a whisk.
- Whisk together eggs and sugar in a different bowl until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Incorporate the oil and mix thoroughly.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients gradually and stir until fully combined. Fold in grated carrots, walnuts, and crushed pineapple.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake pan. Place the cake in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Let the cake cool down entirely on a cooling rack.
- As the cake is cooling, make the whipped cream. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the ExoticWhip Whip Cream Dispenser, and screw on an ExoticWhip Nitrous Oxide Tank to charge with nitrous oxide. Shake well to combine.
- Once the cake has cooled, dispense the whipped cream on top of the cake using the whipped cream maker.
- Use a knife or spatula to spread the whipped cream evenly over the cake.
- Decorate with additional nuts or carrots for toppings, if desired.
This carrot cake recipe with whipped cream is a classic Easter Sunday dessert that is sure to be a hit. Using our ExoticWhip products, you can easily create a light and fluffy whipped cream topping that perfectly complements the moist and delicious carrot cake. Don’t forget to decorate the top of the cake with some extra nuts or carrots for an extra festive touch!
Looking for more recipes to enjoy? Look no further! Check our recipes blog post for more amazing ideas!