Guinness Brownies with Whipped Cream
Get ready to impress your friends and family this St. Patrick’s Day with these delicious Guinness Brownies topped with whipped cream. Made with rich and creamy stout beer and topped with whipped cream, these brownies are the perfect dessert to celebrate the holiday. And the best part? You can easily make the whipped cream with your ExoticWhip Whipped Cream Charger and whipped cream maker.
What you will need
- ExoticWhip Whipped Cream Dispenser
- ExoticWhip Whipped Cream Charger
- Universal Pressure Regulator
- Whisk / Whisker
- 9×13 inch
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup Guinness Extra Stout
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl, and whisk them together thoroughly.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the sugar, Guinness Extra Stout, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Gradually pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, whisking until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the pan before slicing them into squares.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Load the whip cream chargers into the Whipped Cream Dispenser, then screw on the head and charge with the cream chargers using the Regulator.
- Squeeze the whipped cream onto the cooled brownies as desired.
- Serve and enjoy your boozy and decadent Guinness Brownies with ExoticWhip Whipped Cream!
Enjoy these delicious Guinness Brownies with ExoticWhip whipped cream as a perfect St Patrick’s Day dessert. Your friends and family will love the rich, chocolatey flavor of the brownies and the light and creamy whipped cream. Don’t forget to use your Whip Cream Canisters and whipped cream maker to make the perfect whipped cream every time!
Feel free to browse our recipe blog post for more savory recipes using our ExoticWhip products!