Pumpkin Pie With Whipped Cream – Recipe
As Halloween creeps closer, our kitchens come alive with the spirit of the season. Instead of your usual pumpkin pie, why not add a dash of enchantment to your Halloween desserts? Enter the Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream, a spellbinding topping for your pumpkin pie that will leave your guests enchanted. With a little help from our ExoticWhip Cream Charger, you can create a bewitching Halloween treat that combines the cozy flavors of fall with the playful spirit of the holiday. So, let’s don our aprons and conjure up a pumpkin pie that’s sure to cast a tasty spell!
What you will need
- Exotic Whip Cream Charger
- Whipped cream dispenser
- Exotic Whip Universal Regulator
- Mixing bowls
- Pie dish
- Mixing spoon
- Electric mixer (optional)
- Cooling rack
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).Roll out your pie crust and place it into a 9-inch pie dish. Crimp the edges for a decorative finish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the canned pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, and ground cloves. Mix well. Add eggs and beat them into the mixture.
- Slowly add evaporated milk while continuing to mix. Add salt, and stir until the filling is smooth.
- Pour the pumpkin pie filling into the prepared pie crust.
- Place the pie in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (175°C) and continue baking for an additional 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove the pie from the oven and let it cool on a rack.
- In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
- Mix until it reaches soft peaks. You can use an electric mixer for this step if desired.
- Attach your ExoticWhip Cream Charger to the whipped cream dispenser using the ExoticWhip Cream Regulator.
- Pour the prepared pumpkin spice whipped cream mixture into the Cream Whipper.
- Charge the whipped cream with nitrous oxide and shake the dispenser well.
- Once the pie is completely cooled, serve it with generous dollops of homemade pumpkin spice whipped cream.
Congratulations! You’ve created a Homemade Pumpkin Pie with a delightful Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream topping. This classic dessert now has a flavorful twist that captures the essence of fall. With ExoticWhip Nos tank and your creativity, you’ve taken your culinary skills to the next level. Enjoy your seasonal masterpiece, and savor the rich, comforting taste of autumn in every bite.
Want to know more about our products? Feel free to check our blog post here!