Chocolate Mousse – Recipe
Looking for a decadent and delicious dessert that’s easy to make? This Chocolate Mousse recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Made with the help of an ExoticWhip Cream Charger and ExoticWhip Cream Dispenser, you’ll have a light and fluffy mousse in no time. This recipe requires just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, making it the perfect dessert for any occasion.
What you will need
- Whipped Cream Charger
- Whipped cream Dispenser
- Mixing bowls
- Rubber spatula
- Electric mixer
- 7 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whipped cream for topping
- Begin by melting the Chocolate Chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar together until they are pale and fluffy. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the egg yolk mixture and stir until well combined.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Pour the heavy cream into the Whipped Cream Dispenser and charge it with a whipped cream charger according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Spoon the chocolate mousse mixture into the whipped cream dispenser and screw on the lid tightly. Use the regulator to dispense the chocolate mousse into individual serving dishes.
- Refrigerate the Chocolate Mousse for at least 30 minutes, or until it is firm.
- When ready to serve, top each dish with a dollop of whipped cream and enjoy!
Indulge in the rich and velvety goodness of this chocolate mousse recipe. With the help of our ExoticWhip Cream Charger and ExoticWhip Cream Dispenser, you can easily create this decadent dessert in no time. Whether you’re serving it for a special occasion or just indulging in a sweet treat, this chocolate mousse is sure to impress. So go ahead and give it a try! Don’t forget to use a regulator to ensure the perfect consistency and texture of your whipped cream.
Are you looking for whip cream chargers near you? Check our blog post for more information!