Crème Brulee using a Blowtorch & Whipped Cream Dispenser – Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert that requires minimal effort and has maximum impact, look no further than crème brulee. With its smooth, caramelized top made from sugar paired with the classic custard-like base of eggs, cream, and vanilla extract – it’s a delightful taste sensation. The best part? It’s easy to make in your own home with just two kitchen tools – specifically a Blowtorch and Whipped Cream Dispenser. To learn how to whip up this classic French dessert using these kitchen tools as well as all the other ingredients you need, read on!
What you will need…
- Food-Grade Nitrous Whippets
- Culinary blowtorch / food torch
- Conventional oven
- Cookie sheet tray
- Whipped cream dispenser
- 6-7 pcs of egg yolks
- 2 tbsp Kahlua
- 1 set of ¼ cup of sugar (mixture)
- 1 set of 5 tsp of sugar (toppings)
- 1 ½ cups of egg nog
- Fresh berries for toppings
- Preheat the oven, then mix together all the ingredients of the custard in a large bowl.
- Do not include the 5 teaspoons of sugar and the fresh berries, we’ll use those for later.
- Divide the mixture among the number of servings you prefer to dishes and place them in a cookie sheet tray that has been filled with around half an inch of water.
- Bake at 163°C for about 25-30 minutes or until the center is firm.
- When finished, remove the dishes and cool them for around 30 minutes before cooling them completely in the refrigerator.
- Chill before serving. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar on top of each crème Brulee dish that you prepared.
- Next, torch creme brulee using any butane canister to caramelize the sugar until it is brown and has a crunchy hard texture.
- Using the creme brulee torch to caramelize the sugar on top of the crème brulee will create a crispy layer of sweetness that will add texture and flavor to your dish.
- As for the toppings, prepare your Food-Grade Whippet Canister by charging your whipped cream dispenser with our extra large nitrous oxide tanks.
- Shake the dispenser 5 times.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with your Nitrous Chargers.
- Top a dollop of Exoticwhip whipped cream from your Whipped Cream Dispenser for an extra touch of sweetness, and top with fresh berries for a delightful finish!
- Serve fresh. Enjoy!
Now that you have all the ingredients and know how to torch crème brulee, it’s time to get started on making this delicious dessert. Remember to chill your custard before serving, and top it with fresh berries for the perfect finishing touch. A Culinary Torch is widely available for purchase online or at any kitchen supply store. It is sometimes called by many names such as butane torch, kitchen torch, or cooking torch. As for the whipped cream, you should definitely try our best-quality food-grade Cream Chargers here. With this easy recipe, you’ll be impressing your guests in no time!