Cold foam from Exotic Whip Cream Chargers
Cold foam is a delicious and simple way to elevate your favorite recipes, particularly when making a sweet dessert or cocktail. Inspired by the tropical flavors of Ibiza, our ExoticWhip Flavor Drops are an easy way to add a fruity twist to whipped cream products created using our ExoticWhip N2O Whip Cream Chargers.
Using our mango flavoring whipped cream charger, following the cold foam directions below, this recipe will produce a flavorful and refreshing accent to top off your favorite dessert or summer beverage. With minimal ingredients and steps, this mango cold foam will elevate your cocktail and desert to the next level.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve the gelatin powder in water.
- Next, add the mango puree to the bowl, combining mango and gelatin with a whisk.
- Using the fine mesh strainer, transfer the mixture to the whipped cream syringe.
- Add the ExoticWhip Mango Flavor Drops to the Whip Cream Dispenser.
- Next, connect your Exotic Whippet Canister and charge it to 10 bar.
- Shake the whipped cream canister for approximately 10 seconds to ensure the gas is distributed evenly. Then place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After an hour, remove from the fridge and use your mango whipped cream canister to perfect your favorite drink or dessert.
Not only can you use your mango cold foam to top off your favorite topical drink, this recipe perfectly enhances other deserts and whipped cream creations. This mango cold foam using our Mango Flavor Drops and N20 Cream Chargers is the prefect foundation to incorporate into other recipes such as our Cheesecake Pots
Et Voilà! A delicious specialty cold beverage for the warmer days ahead.